Throughout the our website, https://www.ptcgostore.com, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to PTCGO Store operated by JN-Cards. PTCGO Store operated by JN-Cards. By visiting our site and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you must cease to use our website and/or access our services with immediate effect. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to theseTerms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website without prior notice. It is therefore your sole responsibility to check this page periodically for any changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on 3dcart. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform which allow us to sell our products and services to you.
SECTION 1 - ONLINE STORE TERMS
(2) You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
(3) You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature. A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
(4) We buy physical cards and codes from people around the world and then organise and validate them for your use. For faster and easier delivery to our customers, we scan the physical codes and automatically deliver them via e-mail! We offer mail delivery during the check out phase.
(5) The minimum order value is $4.00 USD (United States Dollar) because we have to cover transaction fees, advertising and other fees related to the operation of the website.
SECTION 2 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
(3) You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
(4) The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 - PURCHASING VIRTUAL CONTENT
(1) For all charges for any virtual content sold on the Service, we, or payment processor acting on our behalf, will bill your credit card or alternative payment method. All prices for virtual content are displayed excluding taxes. You agree to pay all fees and applicable taxes incurred by you or anyone using an account registered to you. In the event that your credit card or alternative payment provider refuses to pay us for an amount credited to your account, we will have the right to delete the virtual content or the products or services purchased with such virtual content from your account. You agree that you will not cancel or reverse any charges for such virtual content or otherwise attempt to defraud us. In the event legal action is necessary to collect on balances due, you agree to reimburse us for all expenses incurred to recover sums due, including attorneys' fees and other legal expenses.
(2) ALL PURCHASES OF VIRTUAL CONTENT ARE NON-RETURNABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
SECTION 4 - ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
(2) We cannot guarantee that all descriptions, text and other content on this site will be accurate. In case of inaccurate descriptions, text and other content we can make a refund on your request.
SECTION 5 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
(2) We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
(3) We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 6 - PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (if applicable)
(3) We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
SECTION 7 - ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
SECTION 8 - OPTIONAL TOOLS
(3) Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
(4) We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 9 - THIRD-PARTY LINKS
(3) We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party in the first instance. Whilst we appreciate any feedback you might have about our trusted third party partners we do not accept any responsibility for their communications, performance or otherwise.
SECTION 10 - USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
(3) You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead either us or our trusted third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 11 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
(2) We treat your personal information with the strictest confidence and comply, at all times, with current data protection legislation.
SECTION 12 - ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
(3) No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 13 - PROHIBITED USES
SECTION 14 - DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
(3) You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
(4) You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
(5) In no case shall PTCGO Store operated by JN-Cards, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 15 - INDEMNIFICATION
SECTION 16 - SEVERABILITY
SECTION 17 - TERMINATION
(3) If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 18 - ENTIRE AGREEMENT
(3) Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 19 - CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
(2) We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes. These terms of service were last updated in October 2019.
SECTION 20 - GOVERNING LAW AND COURTS(1) If you are a customer residing in the European Economic Area or Switzerland: the laws and courts of your country of residence will apply to any dispute arising out of or relating to these terms. Disputes may be submitted for online resolution to the European Commission Online Dispute Resolution platform, but we do not commit to – nor are we required to – settle disputes before any alternative dispute resolution entity.
(2) If you are a customer residing in the European Economic Area or Switzerland: these terms are governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts in relation to any dispute arising out of or relating to these terms. We will, however, still be entitled to apply for any relevant injunctive remedies (or other equivalent types of urgent legal remedy) in any jurisdiction.